Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Auction starts: 11/22/2022
Auction ends: 12/7/2022 @ 6pm (cst)
Preview: Call for appointment 217-246-5043
Pickup: 12/9/2022 10am-4pm (cst)
Participation Requirements to bid:
• Valid Credit Card is required for online bidder registration.
• You must be of legal age (18 years) to bid.
• All bidders must register for a USER NAME and PASSWORD.
• Bidder is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and the buyer is fully and solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password on your account.
• The buyer must ensure that you properly log-out and exit from your account at the end of each session. Joines Auction Service cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
• Do not solely rely on descriptions or picture(s) of items. Please inspect all items before bidding.
• Please email questions before bidding. Serious buyers ONLY please.
• By registering to bid on Auctionzip.com, you agree to accept Auctionzip.com policies of bid history disclosure, including the policy that online bidder's increments are not reported when bidding against an absentee bid until the absentee bid is surpassed.
• Please register to bid well in advance of the start time. Neither Joines Auction Service nor affiliates will be held responsible for errors or failure to execute bid(s). Absentee bids must be submitted electronically during the preview period.
• Joines Auction Service is not responsible for any errors of the purchaser including, but not limited to the purchaser bidding on the wrong lot.
• Once you place a bid, you are electronically signing and consenting that you have read and accepted all of the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement completely and without exception.
• By placing any bid on any item(s), you are entering into a legally binding and irrevocable contract with Joines Auction Service to purchase the particular item(s) in accordance with the terms and conditions of the auction.
• All sales are final.
Internet Buyer's Premium:
Joines Auction Service charges a 0% Buyers Premium on all winning bids.
Close of Sale
On the last day of the auction, items will close every 15 seconds starting at 6 PM CST. If a bid is placed within the last 3 minutes, bidding on that item will be extended another 3 minutes. You cannot be "sniped" as on eBay. If a bid is placed within the last 3 minutes, bidding on that item/lot will be extended another 3 minutes. You can place your highest bid and the system will start with the lowest increment and automatically bid for you in the increments until you run out of money, then you must bid again. It will be up to you to follow the bidding. By bidding in this auction, buyer understands that they are in agreement with the rules and regulations of this auction and have no recourse. By placing any bid on any item(s), you are entering into a legally binding and irrevocable contract with Joines Auction Service to purchase the particular item(s) in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Auction.
• Auction conducted in USD currency.
• All sales are final.
• No credit card charge backs will be allowed.
• We accept cash, good check, credit card or PayPal ONLY. (PayPal is a FREE service for Buyers and provides you with several very safe and secure methods of payment, including with your credit card. If you do not have a PayPal account, it is very easy to go to PayPal.com and set one up.)
• The total sales price of an item includes (i) the hammer price of the item (ii) a 3.75% credit card usage fee (iii) Illinois sale tax if applicable sales and other taxes due on account of the sale. If item is being shipped, additionally, buyer will be charged for (iv) additional handling fee, packing, shipping transportation and insurance charges, and (vi) any other amount due from the Buyer as stated in these terms and conditions.
• If paying by CREDIT CARD, you will be charged for your purchases, plus a 3.75% credit card fee, buyers premium as outlined above, and any applicable taxes. Nothing will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.
• Buyer(s) specifically waves the right to dispute or deny payment for any purchases made with credit card.
• All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction or within 3 days of the close of the auction.
• Successful bidder not paying for items within 2 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. A $20/day late fee will be charged to bidder's credit card per item(s) for winning bids not paid for by 5 p.m. on day 3 from auction conclusion.
• Paid receipts will be emailed to the winning bidder.
• No items will be allowed to be removed without a paid receipt from Joines Auction Service.
• All buyer(s) are solely responsible for disassembling and removing the items they purchase. Make sure to bring your own tools, hand trucks, dolly carts, boxes, packing material necessary personnel & any equipment you will need to remove your items.
• If you cannot pick up your purchases on the scheduled dates and time frame, you will be charged an additional $20.00 to cover cost of personnel to meet you at a different date. All sold items must be removed by 12/9/2022. If other arrangements for pickup are needed, contact Joines Auction Service.
• Buyer(s) shall forfeit their purchased items if not removed by 12/16/2022 and will not be reimbursed for paid items.
• The auction company uses Shipping Saint for the packing and shipping on all items being shipped. Allow 10-14 business days for completion of packing and shipping. If in the case of extreme number of items shipped, shipping may take longer. Additional shipping charges will be required for those requesting shipping and handling. Shipping will be determined by location of buyer.
• Ship within United States and Canada.
• Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the Buyer and may be quoted before bidding. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and will result in higher shipping costs.
• All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
• We will not ship any chemical or hazardous materials and will comply with all shipping company policies.
All Items will be considered used unless noted otherwise. Items may or may not be in original packaging, have all parts and are described as best as possible. It is recommended that you inspect all items before bidding. The entire risk as to the quality, authenticity and condition of items rest solely with the buyer. All items are Sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults, imperfections and errors of description and with no guarantee expressed or inferred. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer.
Joines Auction Service has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
Joines Auction Service reserves the right to cancel this auction at any time.
Joines Auction Service reserves the right to remove any item during the auction.
Please note, Joines Auction Service and its staff are not responsible for accidents.
Default of Buyer:
Such default by the successful bidder will result in that bidders liability to both the seller and Joines Auction Service. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Joines Auction Service and in such an event, the buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the seller and Joines Auction Service. In addition, Joines Auction Service also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the buyer.
The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Joines Auction Service in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Joines Auction Service and any other costs or losses incurred by the buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Edgar County, Illinois at the option of both the seller and Joines Auction Service. Both the successful bidder and seller shall indemnify Joines Auction Service for and hold harmless Joines Auction Service from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Joines Auction Service being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either bidders or sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
In the event of a disagreement of any type over this auction, buyer and seller both agree that this will be arbitrated in Edgar County, Illinois. If we have habitual problems with any buyer, they will be barred from future auctions.
The Auction Company, when acting as Agent, is not responsible for the act of its principals.
0% charged by Auction Company
Our preferred packing and shipping is done by UPS.
Shipping cost will be calculated after sale is completed.
Shipping cost will be a separate cost paid to Joines Auction Service.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms